Project OPHC – CCIAT
SC Expetr Consulting SRL in partnership with the Timis Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture as project leader and the Polytechnic University of Timisoara as a partner, starts the activities within the Competitive Human Resources Project for adaptation to SNCDI in the West Region, financed by the Operational Program Human Capital, priority Axis 3: Jobs for all.
The target group includes 336 employees with individual employment contracts from companies in the West Region that carry out their main or secondary activity in one of the economic sectors with competitive potential identified according to SNC and in correlation with one of the areas of intelligent specialization according to SNCDI and 40 SMEs that will benefit from assistance in developing employee training plans.
The project has a duration of 18 months, from December 2019 to August 2021.
Vocation training programs provided by Expert Consulting SRL:
- Internship tutor
- Marketing operator
Vocational training programs provided by CCIAT Timis:
- Personal productivity and efficiency
- Emotional intelligence
- Lean manufacturing / Lean Services / Lean Office
- Product Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Design experiments
- Environment Supervisor
- Confectioner/ pastry chef/ level 3
- Trade worker/ level 2
Training programs provided by the Polytechnic University of Timisoara
- Level 3 welder – qualification
- Numerical control machine operator – level 3/ qualification
- Numerical control machine processing technician – level 4/ qualification
- Automation technician – level 4/ qualification
- OSH Inspector